The iPhone screen recording feature allows you to save the YouTube clips you play and create tutorials for friends.
But before using the feature, you should check to see if the screen recording button in the Control Center is enabled.
If not, you should add it, as this gives you quick access when you start screen recording.
In order to add the Register button to the Control Center, follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s Control Center menu by swiping in from the top-right corner on iPhone X or later.
- Or scroll down on an iPhone 8 or earlier, according to the aitn tech website.
If you do not see the Record button in the Quick Access section of the Control screen, the Settings app should open.
- Click on the Control Center option, and then choose the Customize Controls option.
- Scroll down and tap the + icon next to the Screen Recording option to add the Record button to the Control Center section.
How to use the screen recording feature on the iPhone
Screen Recording on iPhone
After you add the screen recording button to your phone’s Control Center menu, you can use it. The screen recording feature allows you to create a video of every swipe, tap, and sound across your phone screen for the duration of the recording.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Swipe down on iPhone X or later or up on iPhone 8 or earlier to open Control Center.
- Click on the Register button.
- A three-second countdown appears and then the clock at the top left of the screen turns red.
If you’re using an old iPhone, the red bar appears at the top of the screen instead.
- Tap the screen to close Control Center to start recording.
When you’re ready to stop recording, tap the clock or the red bar at the top of the screen, and then tap Stop.