He added, “This data forms what are known as cookies and cache, which help your phone to quickly log into your accounts and load the sites you visit frequently, and enhance your experience with Ads“.
But this data eventually “builds up”, taking up important space on your phone. Therefore, experts advise that you should clear these files from time to time, to enhance the efficiency of the browser and to preserve some privacy.
Below we will learn how to clear cookies and cache, manually:
- You can do this step by: Pressing the “More” button in the upper right corner of Browserthen tap History, then Clear Browsing Data.
- After that, click onPrivacy and security” and then “Clear browsing data”.
- First click on the “Options” button in the lower right corner (three horizontal lines), then “Settings”, then “Personal data”, then click on “Delete browsing data”.
- This feature will give you, the ability to clear cookies and site data andPictures and stored files and passwords.
- As with Chrome, tap the More button to the right of the address bar, denoted by three horizontal dots, tap Settings, and scroll down, specifically to Delete Browsing Data.
“Reader. Infuriatingly humble travel enthusiast. Extreme food scholar. Writer. Communicator.”