Microsoft has released its most prominent version of Windows 11 in more than 190 countries, so we monitor you all the details about the new system, according to the company’s official website.
And with the launch of Windows 11 In the past year, dealing with the computer became easier and faster thanks to the new version, which was officially launched last October on some devices, which made it faster and easier for the user to accomplish the tasks that depend on them most often on computers, before it was launched on Tuesday inside 190 countries officially.
New details about Windows 11
The company confirmed, that it was keen in the first major update of the operating system Windows 11To provide these things.
Making computer use easier and safer for everyone.
Empowering people to be more productive.
Make Windows the best place to connect, create, and play.
Providing more security, management and flexibility in the workplace
Windows 11 features
- A new Mac-like interface, Windows 11 features a design that shows rounded corners and pastel shades, and the Start menu and taskbar are in the middle.
- You can now access widgets directly from the taskbar and customize them to see what you want.
- Use Microsoft Teams for video calls and chats, which is somewhat similar to Apple’s FaceTime.
- You’ll be able to access Teams from Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS.
- The new Windows is available on Xbox technology for the best games.
- Much like macOS, Windows 11 will allow you to set up virtual desktops, where you can switch between multiple desktops for personal use, work, school, or gaming.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”