After he was discharged from an American hospital after a successful surgery, Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz, the former crown prince of Saudi Arabia, sparked a great interaction on social media.
Many princes and dignitaries congratulated Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz, the former crown prince who was relieved of his position by the Saudi King, King Salman bin Abdulaziz, on his safety after this surgery.
And on his account on Twitter, Prince Sattam bin Khalid Al Saud said: “Praise be to God for your safety, sir. We ask God Almighty to give you health and wellness and protect you from all evil and bad.”
Prince Abdullah bin Sultan bin Nasser Al Saud congratulated him, saying: “Praise be to God for the safety of my father, Prince Muqrin bin Abdul Aziz, may God protect him and keep him healthy and well. He is a good example of humility, high morals, and a compassionate and compassionate heart for all of us. May God bless and sustain you.”
Here, we review the most important stages of Prince Muqrin’s life:
He received his first education at the Capital Model Institute and graduated in 1964, and completed his studies in aviation sciences in the United Kingdom, graduating in 1968.
After graduating, he joined the Royal Saudi Air Force, and worked in the Royal Saudi Air Force until 1980.
– In March 1980, he was appointed Emir of the Hail region.
– In November 1999, he was appointed Emir of Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah region.
– In October 2005, he was appointed head of the General Intelligence to succeed his brother, Prince Nawaf, and he held the position until July 2012, when he was appointed an advisor to the king and a special envoy for him.
– In February 2013, he was appointed as Second Deputy Prime Minister.
– He held the position of Deputy Crown Prince when a royal order was issued in March 2014, to select him as Deputy Crown Prince.
– In April 2015, Royal Order No. A / 159 was issued relieving Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz from the mandate of the Covenant and from the position of Deputy Prime Minister at his request.
“Reader. Infuriatingly humble travel enthusiast. Extreme food scholar. Writer. Communicator.”