It should be noted that some of these Siri voice commands will not work unless you have the latest software update iOS 16.
Find emails quickly
- Siri canSiri) Working with the “Apple Mail” application Apple Mail For quick results.
- It is possible to ask Siri Find all emails received from someone, or about something.
- For example, you could say, “Found messages e-mail From (name of person)” (..Find emails from) or “Find emails about cars” (..Find emails about).
- It’s an easier alternative than having to type your searches manually.
Add a “stop” to your journey
- If you are navigating using Apple Mapsyou can add a “stop” using your voice.
- Just say “Hey Siri, add a stop at” (Hey Siriadd a stop to) and specify where you want to go.
- This is a great way to stop for fuel, food, or to see someone, without generally interrupting your trip.
- You will be directed to your station first, then to your final destination.
Share with others
- If you want to share a webpage, photo, social post, or even podcastYou can do this through Siri.
- All you have to do is say, “Hey SiriShare this page with (contact name). [CONTACT NAME]).
Restart your iPhone
- You can restart your iPhone by issuing a simple command to Siri..
- You can simply say, “Hey Siri, restart Iphone(Hey Siri, restart my iPhone).
- Siri will ask you if you really want to turn your iPhone off and on again, so you’ll need to confirm that.
- Restarting the device can be a good way to quickly fix a glitch.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”
Five planets will line up in the night sky. Here’s how to watch the show
Goodbye to learning game design, with Fortnite you can design your games without prior experience!
NASA’s radical propulsion concept could reach interstellar space in as little as 5 years