And he demanded Prince Harry I apologise Royal family to his wife MeganHe said, “You know what you did, and I understand why you did it, so be clean and apologise.”
The Duke of Sussex said: “If they had listened to me when I spoke about my fears, we would not have reached such a situation. We could have not reached such a situation.”
Speaking to The Daily Telegraph, Harry did not reveal what he was asking his family to apologize for, but he did speak in the past about members of the royal family who opposed his relationship with his wife, Megan.
Harry added in the interview that he was keen in his book, “SpareTo tell the true and honest side of his story with the royal family, stressing that he wants to continue the “fight” by standing by his wife, and encourages other men to do the same, according to the British “Sky News” network.
Highlights of Harry’s interview with the Daily Telegraph:
- If you are not a role model in Leadership It is of no use to you.
- I feel responsible because I know that out of these three children (his two sons and a son), at least one will end up like me, back-up, and it hurts and worries me.
- I want to fix things through “strategic long-term thinking”, and this is not about the possibility of collapse Monarchybut by trying to “save them from themselves”.
- She told the family that the decisions they make will make them look bad, especially when it comes to Meghan.
- The family may not seem to like me now, but they will thank me in the future.
- I did not cry for my mother Princess Diana Because I had taken ayahuasca, which is a hallucinogenic substance. My mother wanted me to be happy, and she didn’t care if I cried for her or not.
“Reader. Infuriatingly humble travel enthusiast. Extreme food scholar. Writer. Communicator.”
Floods hit Britain.. and 144 warnings from the Meteorological Authority.. Pictures
Hurricanes hit the US states and cause widespread destruction
To lead changes “that have not occurred in a century” .. Beijing and Moscow are beginning to act