Thank you for reading the news about technology: How to access Google Lens features in Chrome browser on desktop devices and now with the details of the news
Cairo – Samia Sayed – Google is integrating Google Lens into many of its apps and services, and the company has already integrated it into the Google app and Chrome app for Android, iOS, and so on.
The feature finally made its way to the Google Chrome desktop with limited functionality and now, the company has updated the Google Lens browser for Chrome with new features, and the newly added features give Chrome the ability to reverse an image and extract text and also translate it in multiple languages.
If you’re wondering where to find and how to use the new Google Lens feature, follow our step-by-step guide:
First download and install the latest version of the Chrome web browser on the desktop, for that, click on the three dots in the upper right corner and choose About to check for the latest version and update the browser.
Once Chrome is updated, follow the steps:
1. First, open any website and go to a web page with a picture.
2. Right-click on it and choose Find Image with Google Lens.
3. It will redirect you to the Google Lens page automatically.
On the page, you can select the options – search, text and translation.
– Choose the text, if you want to extract text from the image.
– Choose Translate, if you want to translate the text in the image.
– Choose Search to perform a reverse image search.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”