In light of the continuous updates from the world-famous instant messaging application, WhatsApp, it officially allowed the ability to hide from the eyes of specific people, restore deleted messages from the backup copy, with the ability to read messages without the sender knowing, and it is also possible to communicate with voice and video calls for free by talking to anyone in any A place in the world with ease, and the ability to modify voice messages after sending them, and interact with them through emojis.
How to read WhatsApp messages without the sender knowing.
- Log in to the WhatsApp application via the smartphone.
- Then go to the settings of the application Settings
- After that login to Accounts, then Privacy.
- Then scroll down and select Read Receipts.
- After selecting this option, you have already prevented the blue ticks that you have read messages from not appearing.
Read messages that have been deleted by the sender
You can read messages that have been deleted by the sender of WhatsApp on the Android system through this method:
- First you have to download an app Notification history.
- After you install the application on your phone.
- You have to click on the open icon.
- Then allow the app to send notifications to the phone.
- In addition to sending messages to the phone system administrator.
You are also interested in:
WhatsApp ends the suffering of millions and launches an exceptional feature | And 4 other hidden features
How to recover deleted messages in WhatsApp and hide their appearance
Here, the application records all notifications that help you with notifications that can reach the phone. You can also open the application and select WhatsApp through it to see all the messages that you have without the sender knowing so that you can reduce the search time. You have to choose the number that sent the message and it was deleted, knowing Notification history is unique and complies with all legal standards and encrypts all data and information of users.
“Proud twitter enthusiast. Introvert. Hardcore alcohol junkie. Lifelong food specialist. Internet guru.”