Among these features is the ability to schedule calls using a web link that you send to other people.
Sending a link to join your FaceTime calls is a useful method if not all participants are ready at the same time.
In addition, this method allows people who do not have Apple devices to join the call over the web.
To do this, follow these steps:
• Run the application on your iPhone or iPad.
• Click on the Create Link option at the top left of the screen.
• Choose how you want to share the link with others.
• You can share the link via AirDrop, chat apps, email, or copy it to your phone clipboard.
• You can also add a name to your FaceTime call link before sending it to others.
Once the call link is sent, others can press it directly to join the call via the app for users with Apple devices or via the web for Android or Windows users.
When others join the call, they can enter their name if they want to. A notification is made when a person clicks on the join link. And you have the choice to let him join the call or not.
It is worth noting that the updated version of the FaceTime application has many other features within the iOS 15 version.
For example, the app now allows you to watch videos and enjoy music with friends and family members via the new SharePlay feature.
There are also improvements in the application interface, a new Portrait Mode to blur the background in video calls, and many more.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”