Google Chrome browser has silently added support for a “scrolling screenshot” feature that the company introduced with Android 12.
It allows users to take a screenshot of the content of a web page that is larger than what is displayed on the phone screen, as the user needs to scroll down to see the rest of the content, but by using this feature, the user does not need to take multiple screenshots of scrollable long content on their smartphone, a feature that can It can also benefit iPhone users.
And if you want to know how to take a scrollable screenshot on Apple iPhoneYou can follow these steps:
1. iPhone users can only take scrolling screenshots mainly on first-party apps, so, open an app or content that you want to take an animated screenshot.
2. Take a screenshot by pressing the Power button and Volume Up button together.
3. Tap on preview screenshot in the lower left corner of the screen.
4. In the preview, tap on the full page option next to the screen.
5. You will now be able to see a small image of the entire page on the right side of the screen, and you can select a specific section of the page or the entire page through the scaling tool on the top bar of the screen.
6. You can also use the Markup tool in the same window.
7. Tap Done in the upper left corner of the screen.
8. Click on Save PDF to Files option.
9. Select the location where you want to save the file and press Save.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”