With the WatchOS 9 update, Apple has ramped up its offering on the device for endurance athletes. Among the features that have been added to the users’ wrist is the new Multisport mode. Learn how to use the proper workout mode for a triathlon to record your next event live on your Apple Watch.
Read more: Everything you need to know about Apple wearables
To use Triathlon Mode on your Apple Watch, open a file workout appthen scroll and tap multi sports.
Go to the main sections
How to use triathlon mode
Apple’s new Multi-Sport Workout Mode gives athletes the ability to combine running, cycling and swimming into a single workout. Apple Watch will automatically determine when users switch between activities.
- open the workout app on your Apple Watch.
- Scroll and tap Multi sports workout. The default multi-sport exercise will be the triathlon.
- Alternatively, you can click More icon (Three dots) to choose a different set of activities or to create a custom multi-sport workout.
How to create a custom multi-sport workout
Kaitlyn Cimino / Android Authority
As mentioned, users can also create a multi-sport workout from scratch. If you don’t want to record an entire marathon, it’s easy to create and save custom workouts. Choose a unique set of activities, and customize exercise views, goals, and more. Multisport workouts can include any combination of the following activities:
- jogging outdoors
- outdoor cycle
- Swimming in the open water
- indoor operation
- internal cycle
- Swimming in the pool
Apple Watch users can create custom multi or triathlon workouts with just a few taps, right on their device.
- open the workout app and go to multi sports.
- Click on More icon (Three points).
- Scroll down and tap Create an exercise.
- Faucet Addthen press the first Activity want to include.
- Repeat for each activity you want to include.
- Once added, click each one Activity To customize workout views and alerts or to rearrange your workout legs.
- Faucet without an address Under Custom Title, enter a name for the exercise.
- Faucet Create an exercise.
One of the weird things about this customization is that you can’t create an exercise with consecutive indoor and outdoor versions of the same activity. For example, you could create the workout of Running Outdoor, Cycling Outdoor, Running Indoor, But Not Running Outdoor, Indoor Running, and Outdoor Cycle. Likewise, you can’t add an outdoor cycle right after an indoor cycle, or swim in the pool right after an open water swim.
next one: Can the Apple Watch track sleep?
questions and answers
The Apple Watch Ultra offers Precision Start technology, making it the best choice for triathletes and other users who compete in races.
yes. According to Apple, the Apple Watch Ultra offers a battery life of 36 hours. This can be extended to about 60 hours with the device’s low power mode.
To delete a multi-sport workout, tap More icon (three dots) in the multi-sport exercise box. Click on pencil icon Next to the exercise you want to delete, scroll down and tap delete exercise. Faucet delete For confirmation.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”
Google Quantum Computer | Gulf newspaper
A rare cosmic event will witness the alignment of 5 planets in the sky. Here’s how to watch. : ScienceAlert
What is the difference?.. the most prominent differences between the Google Pixel 7 Pro phone and the Pixel 4a phone