Inquiring about the issuance of an exit and re-entry visa with a resident number Or with the ID number or the passport number through the official website of the Saudi Ministry of Interior, where you can use the visa services to inquire about the validity of exit and return with the resident ID number, which all residents and new arrivals in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are looking for. We will also explain to you, dear reader, how to inquire about the validity of Exit and return visa with the passport number through the Muqeem services portal for Saudi visas, from which residents inside the Hijaz lands benefit, as well as the sponsor or business owners and establishments. You can now benefit from all services electronically on the Internet without the need to go to the headquarters of the Ministry of Interior and save time and effort in that Now, here are the steps to explain the service of how to inquire about an exit and return visa with residence number only in Saudi Arabia.
Inquiring about the issuance of an exit and re-entry visa with a resident number
The Saudi Ministry of Interior seeks with all available capabilities to remove obstacles in front of any citizen or resident on its territory, so it provides them with all Saudi services electronically through its multiple sites, including the service of querying the issuance of an exit and return visa with the passport number that the residents and the sponsor are looking for, and in order to be able to benefit from this service, please You need to know some information, such as your residence number, passport number, or the identity number of the sponsor, the owner of the facility, and we will publish to you through the Thaqafni website the steps to inquire about the issuance of an exit and return visa with the residence number or the national identity number through the website of the Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia. Absher Passports and Visa Services. The steps are as follows:
- Log in to me Saudi Ministry of Interior website.
- And go to the services of the Saudi passports.
- From them, we choose the general inquiry service about the status of the exit and return visa with the identity number or the passport number.
- The site will transfer us to the Absher portal for individual electronic services.
- We log in to it by typing the username and password and then click on the log in button.
- And we go to the electronic inquiries.
- And click on the method of inquiring about the issuance of an exit and re-entry visa with the residence number or the identity number.
Then we follow the rest of the steps on the website, where you will be required to fill in all the blank fields with the required personal data, such as the residence number, the national identity number or the passport number. Please follow the rest of the steps to benefit from the service that is provided to you electronically. You can also print the exit and return visa with ease and ease.
Inquiry about a resident’s exit and return visa
You, dear reader, can also benefit from the service of inquiry about the validity of the exit and return validity with the resident ID number through the Muqeem Alam portal for passport and visa services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Here are the steps, as follows:
- login via Flag resident portal affiliated to the Ministry of Interior, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Then we log in to the site by typing the username and password in the boxes designated for that.
- We mark I am not a robot and press the enter button.
- Then we go to the visa services.
- We choose the service to inquire about the issuance of an exit and return visa with the resident’s residence number and the validity of the visa.
The site will transfer us to another page where we will fill in all the blank fields with the required data such as the national identity number, residence number or your passport number, as well as your name, age, nationality and all required personal information. The Saudi Ministry of Interior also stresses the need to write all your data correctly and without no mistake.
“Proud twitter enthusiast. Introvert. Hardcore alcohol junkie. Lifelong food specialist. Internet guru.”