Pakistan Christian TV

Breaking news and world news from Pakisthan Christian TV on Business, Sports, Culture. Video news. News from the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, America.

Jock | Learn about the largest moon of Saturn..Is Titan a moon or an asteroid?

It is classified as one of the largest moons of Saturn, the fifth planet in our solar system, which includes one star, the sun and 8 planets, and it is the second largest planets size.

Read also, learn about nuclear explosions and the resulting radiation

The relationship between Titan and the rest of the planets

As for the moon Titan, which our article in our hands is talking about, or as it is said about Titan, is the favorite moon of Saturn, as it is a world consisting of ice that completely obscures its surface in a hazy golden hollow, and it is the second largest moon in our solar system.

What you do not know about Titan is that it is the only giant moon in the solar system with a dense atmosphere, and it is closest to the earthas it contains liquid bodies based on its surface, including rivers and lakes, just like Earth.

And it seems that those who said that Titan’s moon is the cousin of the Earth are right, and to some extent close to health, as this moon, the largest of Saturn’s moons – Titan – also has several advantages, such as those that distinguish Earth from other planets.

Perhaps the most important of these common features between the planet Earth and its cousin Titan is that the moon Titan contains vast areas of dark sand dunes, and these dunes consist of dark hydrocarbon grains.

Scientists believe that they are very similar to coffee beans in the rain, and they are also not very different from those long and linear dunes that characterize our planet Earth, especially those that scientists saw in the desert of Namibia, the country located in southern Africa.

See also  Plants are able to make "secret decisions" and break the rules of chemistry

Cetan also has a few visible impact craters, and it’s very Earth-like even in plate tectonics. How crust is recycled through plate tectonics is exactly the same process that happens on our planet.

Titan’s atmosphere is made up of 98.4% nitrogen, making it the only dense, nitrogen-rich atmosphere in the solar system outside Earth, with the remaining 1.6% methane and trace amounts of nitrogen.

and other gases such as hydrocarbons (including ethane, diacetylene, methyl acetylene, acetylene and propane), cyanoacetylene, hydrogen cyanide, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, cyanogen, argon and helium.

Read also the discovery of a new planet in space orbiting the sun

A brief history of the planet Titan

NASA researchers believe that hydrocarbons make up the upper atmosphere, coming from reactions of methane breakdown by ultraviolet light from the sun, which produces a thick orange smog.

Titan has no magnetic field and sometimes orbits outside Saturn’s magnetosphere, exposing it directly to the solar wind, and some particles can be ionized and carried out of the upper atmosphere.

In November 2007, scientists discovered heavy anions in the ionosphere of Titan, and they believed that these anions fell in the lower regions to form the orange haze that obscured the surface of the satellite. Their structure is unknown, but they may form the bases of more complex molecules, such as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.

This debris in the atmosphere may have formed as more or less thick layers, thus covering certain parts of Titan’s surface with a type of bitumen. The flow traces observed by the Cassini-Huygens mission are much darker than the material it meanders over, and are likely covered in tholins. brought by rains of liquid hydrocarbons that wash away the apparently lighter parts.

See also  New leaks reveal the specifications of the upcoming Apple phone “iPhone 14”

In 2013, researchers from Dapnia, a CEA institute located in Saclay, discovered propene in Titan’s atmosphere, by analyzing measurements from the Cassini probe.

Note: The articles, posts, and comments published under the names of their owners or with pseudonyms do not represent the official opinion of Jawak, but rather the view of its author, and we do not bear any responsibility or damage due to this content.

What do you think of what you read?
If you liked the article, press the author’s follow button and share the article with your friends on social networking sites so that the author can publish more new, useful and positive articles.

Share on Facebook





Do you like reading? Stay up-to-date with the latest news by joining the JAWK e-bulletin for free