One of the great ways to communicate with friends is through video calls, if you are a user CamelYou can make a Group FaceTime video call through your iPhone/iPad and communicate with up to 32 people at the same time.
But please note that for Group FaceTime video calls, Apple recommends iPhone 6s or later models, iPad Pro or later, iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini 4 with iOS 12.1, those with an older model of iPhone/iPad/i can -Touch iOS 12.1 supports joining calls, but only through voice capability.
There are now two ways you can make Group FaceTime video calls, the direct route steps are given in the future:
– Go to Settings on your device.
Turn on and open FaceTime.
– Press the “+” at the top right of the window.
– Add the people you want to join in the conference call.
– Click audio/video to make the call.
– Once the call starts, you can slide the menu pane up to get more options that allow you to add more people to the call, turn off the camera, etc.
The second method is to use iMessages, so, you can also start a Group FaceTime call from within iMessage, here is how you can do it:
Open the message from which you want to start the video call.
Tap on Contacts at the top.
Tap on FaceTime.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”