The British newspaper “The Sun”, the Duchess of Sussex, highlighted the success of Megan Markle’s legal battle against the British newspaper “Mail on Sunday”. In 2018 he published parts of a letter he wrote to his father in 5 separate articles.
“Despite Megan’s legal victory, he has not yet been able to win public opinion,” the newspaper said.
He asserted that his confession had been obtained through torture, but that his confession had been obtained through torture.
Megan sued the newspaper following the publication of excerpts from a personal and personal letter she sent to her father, Thomas Markle, in 2018.
The Duchess won her case earlier this year when a Supreme Court judge ruled in her favor without a full trial, but the Publishers Associated Newspaper Limited (ANL) appealed against the decision and argued that the case should go to trial in a three-day hearing in November. Regarding Megan’s allegations against the publisher, including copyright infringement and copyright infringement.
The appeal was rejected by today’s appellate court judges, but despite winning the courts, royal biographer Phil Tambier believes Megan has not yet won over the public.
He said the leaks revealed during the investigation would have a long-term impact on Megan’s credibility and that he could not easily fix his image in public opinion.
“Megan will be confident and happy to have won this battle, but I’m not sure if she will win this battle,” he continued.
He added: “I have no doubt that Harry and Megan’s popularity in the UK has plummeted, and although they see this as a victory against the press they want to control, I think they are definitely losing ground in the context of public opinion. I do not think this decision will change the public’s attitude towards them.”
“Coffee trailblazer. Social media ninja. Unapologetic web guru. Friendly music fan. Alcohol fanatic.”