Russia’s state-owned news agency reported that six others were wounded in the tanker explosion in Medina Ryazan 185 km southeast of Moscow.
Roman Busargin, the governor of the Saratov region to the southeast, reassured residents after what he described as reports on social media of a “strong bang and flash” at the region’s Engels air base.
“I want to assure you that there have been no emergency situations in the residential areas of the city. There are no reasons for concern. No civilian infrastructure has been damaged,” Busargin wrote on Telegram.
Reuters quoted the Russian official as saying, “Law enforcement agencies are checking information about incidents that occur at military facilities.”
- Engels rule It is one of two strategic bomber bases that house Russia’s airborne nuclear capability, the other being in the Amur region in the Russian Far East.
- Russia has from 60 to 70 strategic bombers of two types, namely, “Tu-95MS Bear” and “Tu-160 Black Jack”. Both are capable of carrying nuclear bombs and nuclear-armed cruise missiles.
- The cities of Ryazan and Saratov are hundreds of kilometers from Ukraine, where the Russian operation entered its tenth month, and Russia launched a new round of missile attacks on Monday.
- Asked about the events, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said, “I don’t have this information. I just saw media reports, but I don’t have specific information. I can’t comment. I recommend you contact the Defense Ministry.”
- Asked if President Vladimir Putin was aware of these incidents, Peskov said, “Absolutely. The president regularly receives all relevant information from relevant agencies.”
Ukrainian officials commented on the events on social media with sarcastic comments. “If something is launched into the airspace of other countries, sooner or later unknown flying objects will return to their starting point,” presidential advisor Mykhailo Podolak wrote on Twitter.
“Reader. Infuriatingly humble travel enthusiast. Extreme food scholar. Writer. Communicator.”
Saudi Arabia.. interacted with the Minister of Sports’ clarification about not mentioning the name of the people of Jeddah in the investment and privatization project
Confronting Trump and DeSantis, Pence will run for the White House
The salary scale of the military in Saudi Arabia 1445 – 2023 and the fact that the salaries of the military were increased