Reasons The science of tajweed is one of the most honorable sciences. Welcome, we will talk today about an important topic, and we will make sure that this article is comprehensive and inclusive of what you are looking for.
Reasons The science of intonation is one of the most honored sciences that we know, because the science of intonation is a science that deals with the study of the output of letters, giving each letter its right in terms of pronunciation, as well as a large number of rules for reciting the Noble Qur’an, in order to ensure its reading in a correct manner, and avoiding melody in its reading. , like Mrs. Aisha, may God be pleased with her, the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: He said: “He who is sane in the Qur’an is the honorable and righteous travellers. “
Reasons why the science of tajweed is one of the most honorable sciences
The science of intonation is one of the most honored sciences because intonation in language is perfection and improvement, and the word intonation is derived from competence, while intonation in legal terms is a science of how the reader learns to extract all the letters from it. their exact and correct outputs.
With the science of intonation, all letters are given their full rights in terms of pronunciation, for the reader to read the Holy Quran in its correct form. Therefore, the science of Tajweed is one of the sciences closely related to the Holy Qur’an. and recite it. Glory be to Him in His Glorious Book in Surat Al-Muzzammil “Or add to it and read the Qur’an with recitation.”
And Mrs. Aisha, may God be pleased with her, said: “The one who is skilled in the Qur’an is one of the honorable and righteous travellers, and whoever reads the Qur’an and stumbles upon it, it is difficult for him to be rewarded. The Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace: “The best of you are those who learn and teach the Qur’an. “
The science of intonation is also concerned with the study of the rules of recitation, and the science of intonation has developed, when many non-Arabs entered Islam, to ensure that they read the Holy Qur’an in a sound manner, and that was the medal of our teacher Ali bin Abi Talib.
Theoretical and applied aspects of intonation
The science of tajweed has two sides, a theoretical side and an applied side, as follows:
- As for the theoretical aspect, it is working on setting many rules that work to ensure that the recitation of the Noble Qur’an is correct and free from errors, and you did not learn it.
- The applied aspect of the science of intonation is the correct reading, so the applied aspect is an individual duty, the duty of every Muslim and Muslim, by following the correct reading of the Holy Qur’an, and following the provisions of intonation. He has a great reward from God Almighty, as God’s word testifies in his precious book: “Those who gave us the book recited by those who recited it, they believe in it, and those who do not believe in it, they are the losers.
The benefit and purpose of Tajweed
The science of intonation has many advantages, including the following:-
- Protecting the language from error when reading the Noble Qur’an.
- We wish you to read the Holy Quran and master its recitation.
- Avoid melody in reading, melody is far from good or bad in reading.
All these benefits lead a person to happiness in this world and the hereafter, as God Almighty said in his Holy Book: Hearts are reassured.
In the end, we answered a question about the reason for considering the science of Tajweed to be one of the most honorable sciences, because reading the Noble Qur’an is one of the dearest righteous deeds that reassure hearts and guide minds. Therefore, several rules were established for its correct reading without melody and error, and these rules are organized within a science called Tajweed.
Finally, we hope that we have fulfilled the topic of “The reasons why the science of Tajweed is one of the most honorable sciences” in its entirety
“Proud twitter enthusiast. Introvert. Hardcore alcohol junkie. Lifelong food specialist. Internet guru.”