Recovering deleted numbers from WhatsApp is a big problem for some users, as soon as a person sees that WhatsApp lost contacts to which the phone was automatically added from the contact list, the person gets upset, especially as it shows the difficulty of recovering deleted numbers unless the WhatsApp application itself. The person backs up the list, which we will learn about in our article on the increase site.
Read also: Get phone numbers from Google
Does WhatsApp itself recover deleted contacts?
- The WhatsApp application closed the door to the question of how to recover deleted numbers from WhatsApp, as the application apologized for the possibility of providing any assistance in this matter.
- The application apologizes for performing this task, explaining that WhatsApp will not be able to provide any assistance in this regard if the same user cannot access the deleted contacts and numbers.
- So, don’t bother looking for a solution when you hijack your contacts from WhatsApp and try to find other solutions that allow you to recover deleted numbers from WhatsApp.
How to retrieve deleted numbers from WhatsApp
First, we must know the mechanism by which contacts are added to WhatsApp, as there are two steps to add contacts to WhatsApp:
- The first step to doing manual registration first depends on your phone contact.
- WhatsApp itself will also add the contacts automatically, so if all the contacts on your phone have WhatsApp accounts, they will add them automatically and become your WhatsApp friends.
- If you lose contacts from WhatsApp, they will go back to the original version and backup stored on the phone and use it to restore the deleted numbers from WhatsApp.
- If you do not have a saved copy of the deleted numbers or contacts, it will be difficult for you to recover them via WhatsApp itself.
You can learn: How to retrieve deleted numbers from the phone memory after formatting them with steps and pictures?
Steps to recover deleted numbers from WhatsApp
The process of recovering deleted numbers from WhatsApp depends on easy and easy steps that anyone can use, and the following steps are:
- Go to Settings on Android phones.
- Click on the Applications option.
- Then click on WhatsApp
- Click once on the Clear data option.
- You will be surprised by a warning message with options including the option to OK or click on it.
- The app will remove all WhatsApp data including contacts.
- Then go to the WhatsApp application.
- WhatsApp will prompt you to receive definitions similar to the ones you made through the app immediately upon downloading it to your phone for the first time.
- Enter your phone number to select the app to backup and jot down the contacts on your phone.
- A new message will surprise you, but this time it comes with positive news about the support Backup Found is getting.
- Select the Restore option and click on it.
- The numbers will be retrieved and your app will automatically restore any previously lost contacts.
How to recover a number you deleted from WhatsApp
When someone deletes a friend on WhatsApp for any reason but needs to contact him for an important problem from now on, but in the face of this he may find himself helpless and cannot recover the person who deleted him, but there is a way to recover the deleted numbers and this time it will come back. One trick I deleted earlier, here are the steps:
- Open the WhatsApp app you have installed on your Android phone or iPhone.
- Select your Conversation tab.
- Click the speech box or rectangle.
- Start a conversation with the person whose deleted number you want to recover.
- If you don’t see a conversation with the friend whose number you deleted, tap Start Chat and start their conversation (Comedy on Android or Paper on iPhone).
- Select the contact file.
- Click on the person’s name at the top of the WhatsApp surface.
- In the list you will find all the data related to the deleted person.
- If you are an iPhone holder, the information you want to stream will be found right on the screen surface.
- While the Android phones are running, you will find the information you want about the owner of the lost number that you want to retrieve in the phone information file.
Also Read: Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Without Root and Recover Files
Recover deleted WhatsApp numbers from Google address book
Before you start deleting numbers from WhatsApp, a contact may have enabled synchronization of their address book with Google, and you know that after deleting numbers, it is possible to recover deleted numbers via Google Sync by following these steps:
- Check out Google Contacts. It is the browser.
- Click on the gear icon that you will find on the top right.
- Select Cancel changes from the drop-down menu for you.
- In the current box, you will choose to go back to an earlier date through the options Google offers you, and you have to choose between an hour, two or three hours between the previous turn…etc. Then click the cancel button.
- Within minutes of downloading and saving, all parties you lost will be refunded for the period you specified.
How to get blocked party numbers
A person can block a contact, but after a while we want to retrieve the number of the person who blocked them on WhatsApp and we think there is no other way than to call the number again and add it again and we say don’t worry. next one:
Open WhatsApp application, then click on settings, select the appropriate menu item in the upper right corner of Android, select tabs from iPhone and then select your account, the options will appear including blocked contacts and you will decrypt all the numbers that you blocked. Block whoever you want.
Discover: How to Recover Facebook Account After Forgot Email Step by Step
Other Solutions: Recover Deleted Numbers from WhatsApp
- If the previously presented solutions did not succeed in recovering the deleted numbers, you can use the data recovery utility, which unfortunately does not prove useful in dealing with these situations, but you have nothing to lose. Use the tool and make it the last option.
- If all these tricks and methods did not work and you did not save your backups and sync with Google, you can simply write your contacts and re-add them manually.
During this article, we have examined how to recover deleted numbers from WhatsApp using backups or by syncing with Google Contacts on the web, using a data recovery utility, or by handwriting if the given methods do not work. Solve the problem.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”