Since many users of the Windows 7 operating system are experiencing a glitch in the operation of the Wi-Fi network, many users of the Windows 7 operating system are very upset with this problem, with the steps that we will introduce you through today’s additional website and a few simple and easy ways, a solution Fi problem There are multiple ways to solve the emergency Wi-Fi problem on your Windows 7 device.
Read here: How can I update Windows 7 to 10 without formatting and what to do if I have trouble converting to Windows 10?
Solve Windows 7 Wi-Fi problems
- Windows 7 has a lot of Wi-Fi issues that cause our devices to not connect to the Internet.
- And many computer users don’t realize that there is more than one simple way to fix this problem.
- It is possible to solve this problem by searching for drivers available on the Internet or through the local network card of the Internet.
- Thus, we are going to explain three ways to fix the Wi-Fi problem.
And feel free to read: Recover Deleted Files from Windows 7 Computer in Steps
1- The first way to fix the Wi-Fi problem on your device
- First, we click on the Start menu by clicking the right mouse button.
- Next, we select Grid, Command, and Sharing Center from the Start menu.
- Then another window will open to the left of the list we opened, after which we select Change adapter settings.
- Then another window with various icons will appear in front of us.
- The first icon is for Bluetooth, the second is for the device’s Internet connection, and the third is for Wi-Fi.
- If we have a problem with Wi-Fi, the word “Disable” will be written on the Wi-Fi icon.
- To enable Wi-Fi, we need to click on the Wi-Fi icon with the right mouse button.
- Then we click on the word Activate.
- After waiting for a few minutes, the Windows 7 Wi-Fi issue will be resolved.
2- The second way to solve this problem
- If we understand that the Wi-Fi problem is caused by some external Windows system malfunction.
- The solution is that when we turn on the device we go to Windows 7 drivers.
- While the device is on, press the F2 button on the device keyboard.
- After that, the device goes directly to the drivers for the Windows operating system.
- Then we turn on wifi by clicking Turn on wifi.
- After completing these steps, we will have completed the process of resolving the Wi-Fi problem in front of you in Windows 7.
And don’t miss: How to turn on a bluetooth headset on a Windows 7 computer and pair a bluetooth headset with your computer
3- The third way to fix the Wi-Fi problem
- First, we click on My Computer with the right mouse button.
- A new menu appears where we can select Manage.
- Then we go to computer management.
- Next, we click on System Tools and then Device Manager.
- An arrow will appear next to Network Adapters.
- If we have a problem with the Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi icon will have a black arrow.
- Then we click on the Wi-Fi icon with the left mouse button.
- Next, we click on the driver window.
- Then we select Update Driver Software and then click on Browse my computer for driver software.
- Next, we click on Allow me to choose from a list of devices on my computer.
- Then we click on the word next.
- Then we wait for a few minutes and then the Wi-Fi issue is resolved.
We finally explained various ways to fix the Wi-Fi problem in Windows 7, so we must consider these methods so that we can take advantage of the Wi-Fi network that it offers us.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”
The full version of Diablo 4 will be better than the beta
Huawei officially announces its Huawei Mate X3 foldable phone
NASA is monitoring a “huge anomaly” in the Earth’s magnetic field to reveal its mystery