Steps to recover a deleted Snap account. The Snapchat application is one of the most popular applications on social media platforms, as it achieved a high percentage of downloads through online stores, exceeding 400 million downloads, according to the statistics of 2022. In this we will talk about the most important details of the Snap application, and how to recover accounts through a mobile phone number or Email, in case you forgot your login details, and other information.
Steps to recover a deleted Snapchat account
It is one of the most popular social networking sites by users, and it is an application for exchanging text messages, photos and videos between users, and the photos and videos that are exchanged between users are called snapshots, because they disappear after the period. Determined by the user who posted it, 24 Hours App Designed by Evan Spiegel and Bobby Murphy, 2011.
Steps to recover a Snap account whose login information has been forgotten
A Snapchat account, in case you forgot your account login information, can be recovered easily with the following steps
- Log in to your Snapchat account through a web browser.
- Click on the Forgot password option.
- Enter the email that was used to sign up for Snapchat.
- Click on the word Register.
- Follow security and protection measures to ensure that the user is genuine.
- Click on the next word.
- You will receive an email with a link to recover your password.
- Click on the link in the message.
- Register the new password to protect the Snapchat account you want to recover twice.
- Change the password.
- Sign in to your Snapchat account with your new password.
How to change a Snapchat password
You can change your Snapchat password easily by doing the following steps, including the following
- Open the Snapchat app on the user’s phone.
- Scroll down the app screen.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Click on the password option.
- Enter the current password for the account.
- Click on Continue.
- Enter the new password.
- Enter it again to confirm.
- Click on the Save option.
Steps to recover Snapchat account with mobile number
A deleted Snapchat account can be easily recovered through a mobile phone number, by following the following steps
- Choose a password reset method either by phone or by email.
- Simple action before completing the steps such as showing you a set of images and choosing the one that contains the ghost icon.
- Check the phone number to reset the password.
- Snapchat tells you that a verification code will be sent to your phone number or to your 6-digit email.
- If you want to recover snapchat with mobile number, you can either choose to send via SMS or the other option is to contact me.
- After checking the code, it asks you to set a good password using a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Confirm that the above procedures and steps have been completed correctly.
- Your Snapchat password has been successfully recovered.
- Log in again by entering the new password.
- Sign in to your account again.
How to recover a locked Snapchat account
A locked Snapchat account can be recovered, whether through the Snap app or through Personal Lock, by doing simple steps, including the following
- Uninstall all apps and add-ons associated with Snapchat without the company’s permission.
- Go to the “Open directly” page.
- Enter the required account information.
- Click the login button.
- Click the Open button.
- If there is not enough time to unlock, try again.
Steps to recover hijacker without email or mobile number
You can recover your Snapchat account without an email or phone number, through several simple steps, which are as follows
- Open the Snapchat app from any internet browser.
- Click on the Sign in option.
- Go to Forgot your password option.
- Choose the option to retrieve by mobile number, by phone.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Choose to send a verification message or call you.
- Enter the verification code.
How to restore old snapchat
Old Snapchat account can be easily recovered by following these steps
- Delete the Snapchat app from your phone.
- Head to Settings, and tap iTunes.
- Choose Stop Updates.
- Open the Snapchat app in the Apple Store.
- Download the Snapchat app again on your phone.
- Click Sign in with phone number.
- Enter a phone number.
- Click Continue.
- Select Send via SMS.
- Enter a new password twice.
- Click Continue.
- Click Sign in.
- Enter your email address or username and new password.
- Get the app without the latest update.
Link to Recover Deleted Snapchat Account
You can easily recover a deleted Snapchat account by entering the following link “From Here” and doing the following steps
Open the application from any Internet browser.
- Click on the “Login” icon.
- Type the username.
- Register password.
- Click Yes to restore the deleted account.
- Clicking on the OK icon.
- Waiting for an email to come to the person who wants to restore their account.
- Log in with the new code.
Snapchat New Version Download Link
The new Snapchat application, which has a size of about 57.29 MB, was developed by Snapchat, and is fully available on all modern operating systems for both Android and iPhone devices, as follows
- Download snapchat in its new version for Android “” or “” devices.
- Download the new version of snapchat for ios devices for iPhone.
Here we come to the end of our article for the day, where we talked about the most popular social networking applications Snapchat, where we indicated the link to recover a deleted Snap account, as well as the steps to restore a Snap without an email or mobile number and other general information about the application.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”