Sunday, November 28, 2021 3:45 am
How to sign in to Google Drive
All you need is your username and password on The Google.
1. Head to the Google Drive website.
2. If you are logged in before, you may be offered one of your Google accounts, tap the one you want and enter the password to log in, or type your Gmail address, username or phone number and tap Next.
Enter your email address and press “Next”.
3. Enter your password and click Next again, and complete the two-factor verification process, if prompted.
And if you don’t remember your account information, tap Forgot email? Or forgot the password? You will be able to use the recovery method to get back into the account.
How to sign in to the Google Drive mobile app
You can download the Google Drive app for free from the Apple App Store for iPhone or Google Play Store for Android.
1. Once downloaded, open the Google Drive app.
2. You will be asked if you want to sign in with one of the Google accounts already saved on your device, tap on one and sign in.
3. If you haven’t, tap Add Account or Add Another Account.
4. You will be taken to a page where you can log into your account, enter your Gmail address, username, or phone number and press Next.
5. Enter your password and click Next again, and complete the two-factor verification process, if prompted.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”