Pakistan Christian TV

Breaking news and world news from Pakisthan Christian TV on Business, Sports, Culture. Video news. News from the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, America.

T-Mobile has lost its subscribers, attracting them to the Internet and IP TV.  Profit increased by 6% - MobilMania.cz

T-Mobile has lost its subscribers, attracting them to the Internet and IP TV. Profit increased by 6% – MobilMania.cz

T-Mobile has published its financial results for First half of 2021. The operator has lost fewer customers for mobile services, mainly in the area of ​​subscribers, but has attracted new customers to fixed Internet and IPTV. Total revenue from mobile and fixed services and equipment sales increased 3.6% to 14.2 billion kroner. EBITDA increased by up to 6% year-on-year to CZK 6 billion. Gross operating margin was 42%.

in thousands

first half 2020

first half 2021

Change from year to year

(round)

Customers – Mobile Services

6239

6205

-0.5%

Tariff

3595

3645

1,4%

Prepaid cards

2113

988 1

-5.9%

M2M

530

572

7.9%

New Customers – Mobile Services

-26

27

not available

Tariff

4

37

not available

Prepaid cards

-60

-33

45.0%

M2M

30

22

-26.7%

Customers – Fixed Broadband

356

383

7.6%

Customer – TV

179

205

14.5%

As of June 30, 2021, T-Mobile’s mobile services were used by 6.205 million customers, making the operator the number one Czech mobile phone number. 59% of the total number of contract customers, 32% of prepaid card holders. The rest falls on M2M SIM cards, whose number increased by 8% year on year to 572 thousand and represented 9% of the entire customer base. If we don’t count M2M cards for IoT devices, the number of T-Mobile’s 75,000 “human” customers has been declining annually, specifically among prepaid card users.

consumption

first half 2020

first half 2021

Change from year to year

(round)

Minutes (million)

6593

6963

5,6%

SMS (Million)

2655

2370

-10.8%

Data (TB) – Mobile Network

76290

106661

39.8%

Data (TB) – Converged Services

217189

253342

16.6%

• Mobile network including mobile data tariffs + wired internet without wires
• Converged services include mobile data tariffs + wired internet without wires + wired internet over the air + wired internet in the socket

From the point of view of operational indicators, in addition to the expected increase in data, the importance of voice services was also manifested. Called minutes increased 6% year-over-year to 6.96 billion minutes, while SMS messages fell 11% to 2.37 billion. The total volume of data transmitted has increased dramatically again: mobile and fixed data traffic together increased by 17% year on year, as the volume of data transmitted only in the mobile network increased by 40% to 107 thousand terabytes.

See also  Europe imposes restrictions. Germany described the Czech Republic as having a high epidemic risk