Pakistan Christian TV

Breaking news and world news from Pakisthan Christian TV on Business, Sports, Culture. Video news. News from the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, America.

The first stones disappeared in Krumlov.  Reminds us of the victims of the Holocaust Budějcká News Company Trail

The first stones disappeared in Krumlov. Reminds us of the victims of the Holocaust Budějcká News Company Trail

In Cesky Krumlov, visitors and residents of the city will find the stones of the missing. In the city, they commemorate the victims of the Holocaust. The first stones appeared in 1992 in front of the town hall in Cologne. There are more than 80,000 of them all over Europe.

Those interested will find the first two blocks in front of House No. 41 in Latran. They memorialize the inhabitants of the house and the abode of Cesky Krumlov, Marta Kaludova and her daughter Elsa Proerova, who became a victim of the Holocaust. The story of this family was recorded by Jindřich Špinar, Zdena Mrázková and Petr Hudičák in the book Krumlov – A City Under a Tower.

“During the First Republic, House No. 41 was owned by the wealthy Jewish family, the Walnuts. They had owned it since 1885 and had a shop that sold cut-goods. They sold fabrics, silk textiles, handkerchiefs, scarves, tea towels, bed linens, and other white goods, leading through the Theresienstadt ghetto. to Auschwitz concentration camp (October 1944) None of them returned from their gas chambers, and many of Herbert’s relatives and friends perished. standing in the book.

I helped lay the stones. “Based on the medal from the book, the oak descendants called us, we met, we found family photos in the database of the Seidel Photo Studio Museum, and this supported the idea of ​​the missing stones the family was planning to put in front of the house.” mentioned Zdina Marskova, President of the Seidel Photo Studio Museum.

See also  The new Jeep Grand Cherokee will be revealed on September 29, including 4xe plug-in hybrid

The missing stones are paving blocks with a copper surface measuring 10 by 10 centimeters. The first stone was laid on December 16, 1992 in front of the town hall in Cologne, and today there are more than 80,000 stones located throughout Europe.