Coach Louis van Gaal’s first goal was signed by Eindhoven striker Cody Gakbo 84 with a perfect header. Then the second scored by Ajax Amsterdam player Davi Klassen, with an excellent follow-up to a ball that was saved by Senegal goalkeeper Mendy 90 + 9.
The Ecuador national team defeated the Qatar national team 2-0 in the opening match on Sunday.
Senegal will play against Annabi next Friday in the second appearance of the two teams, while the Netherlands will face Ecuador on the same day.
The match ended with the Netherlands winning 2-0.
D 90 + 9 Memphis Depay hits, but Mendy pushes it away, and Klassen follows it into the goal, a second goal for the Netherlands.
– D 85 The goal of progress for the Netherlands, headed by Cody Gakbo, who took advantage of Frenkie de Young’s ball, which was lifted accurately, and Mendy’s mistaken exit.
– D75, Senegal’s national team is better in the last ten minutes.
– D65, Senegal’s most dangerous chance was a powerful low kick from Boulaye Dia, the Netherlands goalkeeper was awake at it in the near corner.
D 60 Louis van Gaal throws his striker Memphis Depay to try to enhance the offensive activation of the Netherlands.
– A quarter of an hour in the second half, and the balance of performance is still the master of the situation. Certainly, any team that scores a goal will be difficult to compensate for.
– D46 The whistle of the second session sounds.
– The end of a very equal run between the two teams, it is true, without goals, but the strength of the competition makes the fun.
– Dr 30 The defense of the Senegalese national team presented an excellent half hour, closing the halls and preventing the use of lifted balls, especially for hammer Van Dyck.
D 19, Barcelona and the Netherlands national team player, Frenkie de Jong, wasted completely alone in front of Senegalese goalkeeper Edouard Mendy. (most dangerous chance encounter)
– D 17 A header from Blind pass next to the Senegalese post.
– A balanced quarter of an hour, no preference for one team over another, although we clearly see Senegal trying to stretch out a European competitor who plays advanced football.
– D09, a powerful shot from Ismaila Sarr over the Netherlands goal.
– After 5 minutes had passed, the Dutch national team got a dangerous opportunity from which it almost opened the scoring, but the Senegal national team stood up well and tried to show its usual courage.
D01 Brazilian referee Wilton Sampaio (40 years old) blows the whistle at the start of the match.
– The Netherlands have not lost in their last 8 World Cup opening matches (W6 D2), while Senegal won both of their opening matches in the tournament (1-0 against France in 2002, 2-1 against Poland in 2018).
– This will be the first ever encounter between Senegal and the Netherlands. The Dutch have not lost to any African team in the World Cup (W3 D1), while Senegal have never lost against European teams in the group stage (W2 D1).
– None of Senegal’s eight matches in the World Cup ended without goals, the only match in which they came out with a clean sheet was in their first participation in May 2002 against France (1-0).
This is Senegal’s third appearance in the World Cup, and the reigning African Cup of Nations champions reached the quarter-finals in 2002 before being knocked out at the group stage in 2018.
– The Netherlands have won 11 of their last 14 World Cup matches, excluding penalties (D2 L1), their only defeat at that time was in the 2010 final against Spain (0-1 after extra time), while their last defeat was in a knock-out match The groups in 1994 against Belgium (0-1).
Sadio Mane has been directly involved in 12 of the last 25 goals scored by Senegalese players in major international tournaments (Africa Cup of Nations and World Cup), scoring nine goals and assisting three.
– This will be the second consecutive World Cup for coach Aliou Cisse as coach of Senegal. He has been present in seven of the eight matches played by Senegal in the competition (4 as a player, 3 as a coach).
Netherlands striker Memphis Depay has been directly involved in scoring more goals than any other player in qualifying for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, with 12 and six assists in 10 matches.
Netherlands’ Frenkie de Jong moved the ball forward an average of 210 meters per game during the European World Cup qualifiers, the highest for any player who has played more than five matches.
– This is the third term for coach Louis van Gaal with the Dutch national team, he led them to third place in his only previous participation in the 2014 World Cup.
The starting lineup | Senegal – Netherlands
“Social media maven. Award-winning coffee geek. General explorer. Problem solver.”
Emirates News Agency – Bayern Munich defeats Borussia Dortmund and regains the top spot in the Bundesliga
Al Hilal News Today | Features of the formation in front of the Gulf, and substitute Odion Ighalo from Türkiye
Anne Katherine Berg.. the story of a heroine who defeated cancer and then the mightiest teams in Europe