The scale of retirement and military salaries. After a decision was issued to update the salaries of new military personnel, many in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are looking for information about what is related to retirement salaries in the financial system. This is because the country was affected by the rise in prices resulting from global inflation, and as a result of this situation, the government was forced to intervene to increase the salaries of civil and military employees. In the coming lines, we will learn in detail about the retirement salary scale and the value of the increase.
Hand over the retirement salary to the military after the 1444 increase
- The minimum wage increase in Saudi Arabia was approved in accordance with Article 11 of the Pension Law, rising from 3,000 Saudi riyals to nearly 4,000 Saudi riyals for civil and military employees.
- The salaries of retirees in the civil and military sectors increased by 60%.
- It should be noted that there is a category of retirees who continue to receive a retirement pension after serving between 20 and 40 years, which is equal to double the basic salary they were receiving.
- This indicates that the increase in salaries and wages for employees and military personnel in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia had a positive effect on retirees, as their level of income was improved in light of the rise in prices resulting from global inflation.
Salaries of retired military personnel in Saudi Arabia
The salaries of military retirees in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can be summarized as follows:
- A retired captain who has served for 20 years receives a salary of 4,700 Saudi riyals.
- While the salary of a retired lieutenant colonel who has served for 30 years is 5,000 Saudi riyals.
- The retired major general who has served for 35 years receives the same salary as the previous one, and the salary of a retired brigadier general who has served for 40 years is 6,500 Saudi riyals.
- As for the retired air marshal, his salary amounts to 8,500 Saudi riyals.
These figures indicate that the longer the period of service of the military retiree, the higher his salary, and this reflects the value of the service provided by the military retirees to the country, and this is part of the government policies that aim to improve the standard of living for retirees and enable them to benefit from health and social services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. .
Salaries of retired teachers in Saudi Arabia
- An increase in the salaries of new retired teachers has been announced in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This can be summed up in the fact that the salary of an ordinary retired teacher has become 5,500 Saudi riyals.
- While the salary of a retired practicing teacher was 7,500 Saudi riyals.
- For teachers who are applying for retirement, their salary has increased to 9,950 Saudi riyals.
- The salary of the retired expert teacher was 12,600 Saudi riyals.
- As for the retired second-level teacher, his salary amounted to 7,000 Saudi riyals.
- In addition, the salary of the retired practicing teacher increased to 10,500 Saudi riyals.
“Reader. Infuriatingly humble travel enthusiast. Extreme food scholar. Writer. Communicator.”
Thousands of Muslim minorities defy the Chinese authorities to refuse to demolish the dome and minarets of a mosque
An agreement between Sisi and Erdogan to start immediately raising the level of relations between Egypt and Turkey
Trump’s Republican rival: America is “tending towards bankruptcy” despite the debt ceiling agreement