Mrs. Marvel series details
Marvel released the second teaser video for the series Ms MarvelPakistani star championship Iman Villani Which is the first Muslim superhero, through the famous video site “YouTube”.
Ms Marvel story
- The story of the series revolves Mrs. Marvel In a social suspense, Kamala Khan is a young American Muslim teenager who grew up in Jersey City.
- She was a passionate gamer and a voracious novel writer, but she was also a big fan of Super Heroes.
- But her life changes when she acquires superpowers that make her one of the heroes she has loved all her life.
- Prepare Ms Marvel It is a short series whose episodes were directed by Adel Al-Arabi, a Belgian of Moroccan origin, alongside his colleague Bilal Falah, the Indian Mira Menon, and the Pakistani Sharmeen Obaid Shinui.
Ms Marvel heroes
Co-starring in a series Ms Marvel A number of the brightest stars, most notably:
- Jasmine Fletcher
- Travina Springer
- Written by Bisha K
- It is directed by the Moroccan duo, Adel Al-Arabi and Bilal Falah, with the participation of the Indian Mira Menon and the Pakistani Sharmeen Obaid Shinui.
The date of the presentation of the series Ms Marvel
A series is scheduled to be shown Ms Marvel Starring Iman Vilani, Yasmine Fletcher, Indian actor Fawad Khan, Aramis Knight, Matt Lintz, Mohan Kapoor, Rish Shah and Travena Springer, on June 6 on Disney Plus.
Ms. Marvel series summary
She lives fully with her family within the events of the series Ms Marvel As she struggles during her adolescence to prove herself, her life changes completely when she is infected by a mysterious creature called Terin Mist, and she becomes fully able to control her body by stretching and inflating, or transforming into the size of a small corn.
“Kamala” appeared in the first teaser for the series Mrs. Marvel, as she prays in the mosque with the hijab accompanied by her friend “Nakia”, who appears in every scene with her hijab, embodied by the actress Yasmine Fletcher.
Iman Filani The Marvels
It is worth noting that Iman Filani is awaiting the presentation of the movie The Marvels, whose story revolves in an action suspense framework, based on a series of superhero films, independently produced by Marvel Studios, and taken from the characters that appear in Marvel Comics publications, and expanded to include comic books, and films In short, television series, famous Marvel characters are featured in alternate plots of their action-thriller counterparts, with the majority of actors returning to prove their worth through their roles in The Marvels.
The Marvels movie starring:
- Samuel L Jackson
- Directed by Nia Dacosta
- Produced by Marvel Studios
- Distribution by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
Who is Iman Filani, the heroine of the Ms Marvel series?
- Iman Vilani is a Canadian actress of Pakistani descent.
- Born to Ismaili Muslim immigrants from Pakistan, she is from Markham, Ontario.
- Iman attended Unionville High School.
- In September 2020, she was cast as Miss Marvel in the upcoming Disney+ TV series of the same name, in her first screen appearance.
- She was selected as a member of the Next Wave panel at the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival.
- She is the first Muslim super hero.
- More than 10 thousand followers follow her through her account on the photo and video exchange site “Instagram”.
She is also followed by the short tweeting site “Twitter” with less than 1,000 followers.
“Writer. Communicator. Award-winning food junkie. Internet ninja. Incurable bacon fanatic.”