Pakistan Christian TV

Breaking news and world news from Pakisthan Christian TV on Business, Sports, Culture. Video news. News from the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, America.

Ú OHS: Rockaway can take control of Euromedia

Ú OHS: Rockaway can take control of Euromedia

Competition Protection Office (ÚOHS) authorized investment group Jakub Havrlant’s Rockaway Group dominate the publishing house Euromedia Group And with it a network of libraries the shortest. Rockaway Publishing will acquire a stake in the company Brasinex Bohemia. The office reported this in a press release.

“The acquired competitor is active in book publishing mainly through the Euromedia Group, which owns, for example, the publishing brands Kalibr, Odeon, Ikar, Universum, Laser and Brána. In the book retail business,” the office said in the report. It operates, among other things, through the Luxor store network,” and according to the bureau, the deal would not distort competition in the relevant field.

Rockaway Capital The Euromedia Group has now bought a 50 percent stake in the company Check Media Invest, and thus became the owner of the majority. Upon completion of the transaction, he will control 100 percent of the company, becoming the owner of 80 percent of the shares. The remaining 20 percent belongs to the owner of the investment group InTeFi Capital Lucas Novak. The original stake in Euromedia has been owned by the group since the beginning of 2017.

Euromedia Group Founded in 1991. Private Publishing Brands Caliber, Icarus, Odeon, Universe, Yuli, Essence, Pragma, Laser, Gate, Listen a B Cola. The company reported sales of 1.65 billion kroner in the previous year. It also owns the largest book wholesaler in the Czech Republic, which supplies booksellers, bookstore networks, online stores and supermarkets produced by most local publishing houses.

Collection Rockaway Capital So far it has controlled half of the Euromedia Group through iSPV, with a share of more than 60%. The remaining 40 percent is owned by Lukasz Novak, who was a former director of Euromedia Group. Novak had previously told ČTK that he intended to keep his share.

See also  A prototype of a spacecraft may be waiting for a "hypersonic flight test" - VTM.cz

Libraries Network the shortestIt is a sister company EuromediaFounded in 2001 and has 37 branches in the Czech Republic according to the website. The latest published financial statements for 2018 and 2019 show a total turnover of 2 billion kroner and the economic result for the period of these two years with a loss of 72 million kroner.

Collection Rockawayfounded by Jacob HaverlantOperating in 17 European countries, its companies employ more than 5,000 people and in 2019 generated total sales of more than 2.5 billion euros.

-čtk-