Many smartphone users face some problems when buying a new phone, which is how to transfer contacts from the old phone to the new one, and because this process needs to follow some instructions that must be done carefully in order to succeed in transferring the contacts correctly, so we will explain to you In the following lines, there are ways that help users transfer contacts from one phone to another with ease.
Transfer contacts from one phone to another
You can transfer contacts from the old smartphone to the new one using your Google account by following these steps:
- Unlock the old Android phone.
- Then choose “Settings” and press the “Accounts” button.
- Then choose the Google account you plan to use on the new phone.
- Then click on Account Sync or Sync Account.
A new page will open showing you to enable contacts, this will ensure that all the contacts of the smartphone are saved via your Google account, and here all contacts are transferred when they are logged into the Google account on the new phone.
Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone
You can transfer contacts from Android to iPhone easily from now, through:
- Download AnyTrans on your computer, then install and launch the program.
- Then, connect both Android and iPhone devices.
- Then go to the Phone Switcher option.
- In the second stage, you have to select the device you want to transfer from, such as the source phone, and the device you want to transfer to, the target phone.
- After that you have to select the two devices on which you will want to view all the content that helps you to transfer it to your iPhone.
- Select the contacts, then click the “Next” button to continue.
Knowing that it must be ensured that the connection is not disconnected throughout the transfer of contacts, until the transfer client is completed successfully without any problems and return again to repeat the steps.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”