The WhatsApp application has the idea of setting the status, as it is found in social communication such as Facebook, where people can post texts, videos or images on the status and it works for a short period and then disappears. WhatsApp provides many features such as choosing individuals who can view the status from contacts, and in this report we will learn On the ways to watch WhatsApp cases without the knowledge of the owner for iPhone and Android devices.
How to view WhatsApp status without the owner knowing for iPhone
- Log in to the WhatsApp application on your iPhone.
- Click on Settings in the bottom bar.
- You will go to the settings page, click on the account and then click on privacy.
- On the Special page, choose a box called Read Notifications. You will find that it has been activated, and then deactivated.
Steps to view WhatsApp status without the owner’s knowledge for Android devices
- Log in to the WhatsApp application on your Android device.
- Click on the three side dots on the top bar.
- Click on the word Settings.
- On the Settings page, click on the word Account.
- Then click on Privacy Go on this page to read tags and deactivate them.
- If the read tick is activated before the status ends, your name will be shown in the viewers list.
View WhatsApp status from WhatsApp Web feature
- Via a computer browser, select the incognito mode from the browser’s side menu.
- Search for WhatsApp Web on your browser.
- Open an account on the device by linking it to the phone.
- Click on the cases tab. All cases will be displayed.
- Then disconnect the Internet.
- View the cases you want to see.
- In the end, uninstall the browser and delete its data.
- Then return the Internet that you disconnected to the computer.
“Proud twitter enthusiast. Introvert. Hardcore alcohol junkie. Lifelong food specialist. Internet guru.”