Many wonder who Amal Mohammed is, as she is considered one of the famous faces in the United Arab Emirates, and in this article we will get to know her in some detail.
Who is Amal Muhammed?
Amal Mohammed is considered one of the famous actresses in the UAE due to her great success in making many series, and here we review some details about her:
- The artist Amal Mohamed was born in 1987 and she is currently 35 years old, and she is the sister of the artist Ilham Mohamed.
- In childhood, she participated in children’s programs at the age of eight, as she had been fond of acting since her childhood.
- Amal Mohammed has Emirati nationality and her religion is Islam. Her husband is the journalist Rashid Al-Kharji.
See also: Who is Malak Al Husseini?
Information about Amal Muhammad
We got to know Amal Muhammad, her place of birth and some information about her. Below we will discuss her artwork and others about Amal Muhammad’s life:
- She started entering the youth theater in 2006, when she was 19 years old.
- The artist Amal has always been good at playing her various roles and artworks, as she participated in many series and programs.
The artist Amal Mohamed has many works, including:
- Ramadan Yana program and that was in 2012.
- Sweet Emirates program, which had more than one season.
- She also had a show called Amazing World.
- And she participated in the plays, including the play (Hadak Madak), which was in 2017, and the play (Tartrona and Rahem) in 2019.
- She had several series in which she participated, including the series (Naughty Journey), and (Maryam’s Flowers) in 2007.
- The series (Luck Ya Nasib) in 2008.
- The series (Banat Shamma), (Banat Adam), (Happy Dreams) in 2010.
- The series (Noah the Dove) in 2011.
- The series (If the rest of the night) in 2012.
- The series “Ya Min Hawa”, “Silence of Revelation” in 2013.
In this article, we got acquainted with the presenter and artist Amal Mohammed, as she is one of the famous faces in the Emirates, and we got to know some of the artworks that she did.
“Writer. Communicator. Award-winning food junkie. Internet ninja. Incurable bacon fanatic.”