Follow-up – Lujain Ismail:
Velvet is a delicate fabric and is difficult to clean. Therefore, we do not usually wear it on a daily basis, we wear velvet clothes on special occasions or holidays when we need elegance and sophistication. But this applies not only to clothes, but also to velvet shoes. Learn how to clean velvet shoes.
- The first thing to do to clean velvet shoes is to get a soft-bristled brush and brush vigorously.
- Focusing on spots and not pressing hard.
- You should always brush in the direction of the wool.
- Next, take an empty one-liter plastic bottle.
- Mix one tablespoon of laundry detergent with one liter of warm water.
- The water should not be too hot as this can damage the velvet fabric.
- Shake the bottle well to create a lot of foam.
- When a lot of foam has formed, apply a little more foam to the bristles of the soft brush.
- And gently rub the stain in the direction of the velvet, without pressure.
- Then use a clean cloth to wipe off any remaining suds on the shoes and let them dry.
- If your velvet shoes are dirty with oil. Take a bowl and fill it with water and add some rubbing alcohol.
- Use the traditional spirit you keep in your first aid kit to heal a wound.
- Mix well and then dip a soft sponge in it.
- Squeeze the sponge well so that the shoe does not get too wet, and gently rub the stains without pressing them.
- Wash the sponge several times to clean it and keep the dirt in the water.
- Wipe off any remaining mixture with a clean cloth and allow the velvet shoes to dry.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”
The Apple Watch can select bands to launch apps and adjust settings, the patent suggests
Realme 11 Pro and Realme 11 Pro + India launch date has been revealed
Overwatch 2 reveals new cosmetics and map changes for the Pride Month event